Sunday, April 22, 2012

We went to Prom, again


Life has been so busy lately! Kel and I hosted our first art show this weekend (full post to come!) and I felt like I had something to finished almost every night this week. Leaving of course, little to no blog lovin' time.  But a rainy Sunday afternoon is just what I needed to play a little catch up. 

So last night, there was a local fundraiser in town called the, “Second Chance Prom.” The woman who puts on the whole thing each year is in the same stained glass class that my friend Che’ and I are in. Needless to say, she spoke so highly of it that we decided to go. We were perhaps the only girls who attended NOT in actual prom dresses, but we danced the night away and had a great time. Here are a few prom-like snaps we took before heading out.



I am so glad we all went, and next year I am sure we will be better prepared and have some kind of ridiculous prom attire ready to go.


meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment