Friday, December 30, 2011

Things that are neat

For all you iphone Instragram users, here is a little treat to brighten your day. Instagram has helped me to document my day-to-day adventures and allowed me to be creative anytime, or anywhere. All of those images are automatically saved to “my photos” but I wanted prints too! So I started looking online and found Postal Pix. This website is so great! You simply download the app and can upload and pay for your photos all from your iphone. The great thing is, they come in little squares! I don’t know why this made me so excited, but it did. When my package came in the mail I did a little happy dance and ran inside to check them out. Needless to say, I wasn’t disappointed.

Be sure to check out Postal Pix! And stay tuned for a DIY post on ways to display your little square bundles of joy.


meg

No comments:

Post a Comment