Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Currently Reading: The Hunger Games Trilogy


I started reading these books in the summer, I know, they are taking me so long! The first book I couldn’t put down, but life was slower then and it seems as though I have started a handful of books since. I get so attached to stories and I don’t want things to end, so I put the book down and prolong the inevitable by starting a new one. But now, with the colder weather settling in I find myself having more time to stay indoors and read. I was a little skeptic at first when everyone started reading this series but the story is so entertaining. Not to mention the first movie comes out this spring and a friend of mine is an extra in it!

So even though I have yet to finish, I recommend you pick up the first book and start reading.

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment