Monday, May 14, 2012

the days are getting warmer

Life is so full these days, in a good way. Warmer weather has officially set in and I couldn't be happier. Summer is here which means hello! to road trips, camping weekends, bike rides and everything else great. Except cardigans, I am always a little sad when it becomes too hot to wear them without getting odd looks from strangers. I can't explain it, outfits just don't feel as "complete" without one. So theres that for not-so-great summer facts.

Anyway, in an attempt to make up for my recent absence from the blog, I will bring you up to date with some of my favorite snaps from the last few weeks. enjoy! 

Bike rides in the recent warmer weather, are so great. All
the girls have one now so we are like a real life bike gang.
Bike girlz fo lyfe. 

Road trips (!) mean you can eat anything, or so I thought.
Shortly after I consumed this and a few other "sweet" things
I felt ill and told Kelly to never let me do that again.
Lesson learned. 

Love time with sweet friends. Especially this one on her
birthday! 

On the road, again. We recently spent time in NC for a wedding!
It was so special to be a part of that day, and I left feeling
refreshed after time spent with so many people I love. 

Buy local. Or more specially, from the Orth family farm.  

One of the many blessings Boiling Springs has to offer. My time
with this sweet woman is always filled with encouragement and
wisdom. I am so blessed by her friendship. 

I finished my first piece of stained glass last week! I have so
enjoyed taking art lessons and creating new things. I would
love to taking something pottery related next. 

Remember this face, or what you can see of it. This guy is a
pro I tell ya. If you could only hear him play music from
Pride and Prejudice, your heart would melt too. 

Saturday mornings couldn't be sweeter. I have so enjoyed my
weekend adventures with this girl. I am looking forward to
many more yard sales this summer! 

What are some things you are looking forward to this summer? 


meg

No comments:

Post a Comment